The date has been set for the MBAC 40th Anniversary Open House and Celebration on May 21st 12-5pm! Activities include free sailing rides, kayaking and stand up paddling. There will also be gourmet food trucks and a silent auction to raise money for Send-A-Kid-2-Camp campership program. We invite all of our friends, fans and alumni staff to come out and and celebrate 40 years of fun at MBAC. Let us know you're coming on the celebration event facebook page where you're sure to run into some familiar faces!
Well will also be holding a silent auction to raise money for camp scholarships for at-risk and under-represented youth to attend camp. So far auction items include:
(4) 6 month ARC memberships courtesy of the Aztec Recreation Center (estimated value= $288 each)
(1) Certificate for 4 plaza/loge endzone tickets to the SDSU vs. Fresno State football game on 12/3/11 courtesy of SDSU Athletics. (estimated value=$64)
(1) 4-pack of Sea World single-day admission tickets donated by Sea World. (estimated value=$280)
(1) VAVi Fitness Registration donated by Vavi (estimated value=$149)
(1) VAVi Dance Registration donated by Vavi (estimated value=$79)
(2) tickets to the Perfect Circle concert at SDSU on 7/26/11 donated by Viejas Arena (estimated value=$99)
(2) tickets to the Josh Groban concert at Viejas Arena on 8/16/11 donated by Viejas Arena (estimated value=$198)
See you May 21!
Visit the 40th Anniversary Celebration & Open House Facebook Event Page
Free shuttle service will be available from the Bonita Cove parking (located at the southwest corner of Gleason Road and West Mission Bay Drive) between 12pm and 5pm. Just look for the "Woody Bus!"
Click on the map for a printable version.