Inspire Charter School Specialty Program
Mission Bay Aquatic Center offers a two-day per week, in-person sailing and watersport enrichment program for students enrolled in Inspire Charter Schools (ICS)! Students will meet with their teacher at the Mission Bay Aquatic Center twice a week during the school year for check-ins, paperwork collection, and academic support. Students will also participate in sailing, paddleboarding, and other various aquatic and marine science-based programs with MBAC instructors. This blend of academic and enrichment activities is designed to give students the academic support they need while benefiting from group learning and enrichment opportunities. Enrichment services are provided at no additional cost to families.
Check out Inspire Charter Schools at inspireschools.org.
- Meets Tuesdays and Thursdays Starting September 12
- 10am-12pm - Academic Support with Inspire Charter School Teacher
- 12pm-12:30pm - Lunch Break
- 12:30pm-2:30pm - Afternoon Enrichment Activities with MBAC Instructors
- Stand Up Paddling
- Body Boarding
- Marine Science
- US Sailing Reach STEM modules