As part of our 40th Anniversary Celebration and Open House, we will be holding a silent auction to raise money for our Send a Kid 2 Camp campership program. Many local organizations have donated silent auction items that will help us to raise money for camp scholarships for at-risk and under-represented youth to attend camp. Here is a list of items that we have received so far:
(4) 6 month ARC memberships courtesy of the Aztec Recreation Center (estimated value= $288 each)
(1) Certificate for 4 plaza/loge endzone tickets to the SDSU vs. Fresno State football game on 12/3/11 courtesy of SDSU Athletics. (estimated value=$64)
(1) 4-Pack of Sea World single-day admission tickets donated by Sea World. (estimated value=$275)
(1) VAVi Fitness Registration donated by Vavi (estimated value=$149)
(1) VAVi Dance Registration donated by Vavi (estimated value=$79)
(2) tickets to the Perfect Circle concert at SDSU on 7/26/11 donated by Viejas Arena (estimated value=$99)
(2) tickets to the Josh Groban concert at Viejas Arena on 8/16/11 donated by Viejas Arena (estimated value=$198)
(1) Alliance Wakeboard Gift Package including three wakeboarding videos and a 1-year subscription to Alliance Wakeboard Magazine donated by Alliance Wake (http://www.alliancewake.com) (estimated value=$80)
(1) Liquid Force Gift Package including a LF wakeskate autographed by professional wakeskater Grant Roberts, a LF life jacket, LF helmet, and LF t-shirt donated by Liquid Force (www.liquidforce.com) (estimated value=$225)
If you would like to make a donation to the Send A Kid 2 Camp campership program but cannot come to the silent auction, you may do so online at http://www.watersportscamp.com/donate.
We hope that you will join us during this special celebration and help us raise funds to support a cause that is near and dear to all of us. In addition to a silent auction, we will also have gourmet food trucks, free kayaking, free stand up paddling, free sailing rides, MBAC historical display, and a boating safety information fair.
For up-to-date event and parking information please visit our event webpage at www.mbaquaticcenter.com/40th.