We offer a variety of SurfTech paddleboards for rent of various lengths. Our current fleet of paddleboards includes SurfTech Laird 12’1” boards and SurfTech Universal 9’6”, 10’6” and 11’6” boards and we provide adjustable paddles. We provide comfortable PFD belt packs for renters 18 years and older to wear while paddling. The first time that you paddleboard at MBAC we will provide a brief orientation how to use the equipment properly and where it is stored. We have over 70 boards and we do NOT take reservations.
Paddleboard Rental Policies:
- Customers under 18 years old must have their parent sign a rental waiver and must be supervised by someone over the age of 18.
- Renters must be at least 10 years old and 65 pounds to rent their own paddleboard.
- You must leave a photo ID at the front desk for each piece of equipment.
- All rental equipment must be returned within 2.5 hours or 1/2 hour before closing--whichever comes first.
- Rentals are self-service, meaning all customers will be expected to setup, wash, and put away their own equipment.
- You must wear a PFD at ALL TIMES. We have PFD belt packs for renters 18 years of age and older or lifejackets for all renters under 18 years old.
- You are not allowed to go under any bridges.
- No dogs or alcohol allowed on equipment.
Stand Up Paddleboards (SUP)
SurfTech paddleboards ranging in sizes from 9'6" to 12'1".
|2.5 hour rental||Fee||SDSU/UCSD Current Student|
Save money with 3-visit and 6-visit packages!