We’ve come up with the top 5 reasons why you should join our Sunset SUP Yoga session coming up on Wednesday, June 21:
- Channel your inner upward dog and howl at the Full Moon as it rises up over Mission Bay.
- We’ve all heard “the cure for anything is saltwater: sweat, tears, and the sea.” This class won’t make you cry, but you’ll probably sweat and you’ll definitely get a healthy dose of Vitamin Sea.
- Keep life interesting: Incorporating a SUP board challenges your focus and adds dimension to your practice.
- That world-class San Diego sunset will provide the perfect backdrop for your chaturanga dandasana.
- Wednesday is the perfect day to press pause, let go of the hustle, and receive the calming influence of nature.
Sunset yoga is designed to be a rewarding experience for both beginner and experienced yogis. Don’t miss this opportunity to welcome the warmth of summer, take a breath, and set your week on the right path! Sign up for this sunset yoga session from 7:00pm-8:30pm here: http://www.mbaquaticcenter.com/stand-up-paddling.htm#stand-up-paddleboard-yoga